the world infested

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world is in chaos the humans are belived to be extinct and an evil infection is running around.to only humans left find shelter in giant walking cities

all new vampires read this.....

zero
    zero
    weilder of the infestation and its cure/holder of the destruction blade/pureblood vampire leader
    weilder of the infestation and its cure/holder of the destruction blade/pureblood vampire leader

Number of posts : 200
    class : platoon 1leader
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

all new vampires read this..... Empty all new vampires read this.....

Post by zero Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm

there are three lvl's to being a vampire

level 1(half vampire):ur eyes just turn blood red but are not glowing and u have small fangs so u cant bite people for that long can survive in the sun for 1 hour and u have small claws

level 2(full breed):ur eyes start to glow alittle and u can survive in the sun for 9 hours and ur fangs get longer so u can suck blood more and u have claws about 5 inches long when u want them out otherwise they look like lvl 1's and they are beter at hidding their presence than lvl 1's

level 3(pureblood):ur fangs are very long and when u bite other humans they eather die from the toxins in ur body or they become vampires....u can survive in sunlight and ur eyes glow so brightly they can hypnotize humans and have claws that are 1 foot long and the same as lvl 2 and can hide their presence from enyone

u start out as lvl 1

to get to lvl 1:me or another pure blood must bite u

to get to lvl 2:u must fight me adn if i find ur ready i lvl u up

to get to lvl 3:u must come within an inch of dieing nad i must inject toxins into u

lvl 1 apperence: all new vampires read this..... Th1129477263_uresredeye

lvl 2 appearence:all new vampires read this..... F8a7773f

lvl 3 appearence:all new vampires read this..... Anime-17

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 pm