the world infested

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world is in chaos the humans are belived to be extinct and an evil infection is running around.to only humans left find shelter in giant walking cities

4 posters

platoon 1 training area*

zero
    zero
    weilder of the infestation and its cure/holder of the destruction blade/pureblood vampire leader
    weilder of the infestation and its cure/holder of the destruction blade/pureblood vampire leader

Number of posts : 200
    class : platoon 1leader
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

platoon 1 training area* Empty platoon 1 training area*

Post by zero Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 am

*waits*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Number of posts : 18
    class : Blade Master
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

platoon 1 training area* Empty Re: platoon 1 training area*

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Rasen came in with the First Tsurugi slung over his back. He looked over and waived to his superior "Hey boss, what's up?". Rasen was fairly proud of his entry into the first platoon, it took a lot of work to attain it.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

nothin much*i turn to a huge wall that i had built and my blade on my bac slides off of my back*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 pm

"Lemme guess, your bored and you wanna fight someone in practise." Rasen asked.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm

sure*mutters the blades name while running my finger down the blades length and i slash the wall and it explodes*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Rasen looked at the wall for a moment "Well that was fairly pointless wasn't it?" he asked while unslinging his own blade. He stretched his arms while holding the massive blade in one hand.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

i guess.....*i wait with my blade pointed at the ground*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Rasen finished stretching then launched himself off the ground flying toward kobe swinging the large blade as he got close "Let's get started.".
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm

*parrys it with one hand*....unclips the spiked chain conecting my machine pistols (which is 15 ft long)and wraps it around his arm with the spiked side going into his skin*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Rasen used the motion from the chain to fling himself up and then pull himself downto attack Kobe. While dealing with the pain in his one arm he activated the low level limit Braver. The powerful vertical slash almost resembled the higher level Climhazard but a little less powerful. Rasen hoped the flash from activation would blind Kobe.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm

*u see that i had put a blind fold over my eyes and a fire wolf appears infront of u and attacks as i dodges*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Rasen's slash tore through the fire wolf easily while smashing through the chain connecting them. With his feet on the ground he pulled the chain and spike off then used some scrap from his shirt to bandage it. "You really don't hold back in training do you?" He said holding his sword in front of him low to the ground while having it point upward. His arm still hurt but he could use it in a fight so he would have to continue like this.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm

yep i want my members to be in top shape*swings my arm and a fire sword 25 ft tall fires up*get ready
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:28 pm

"Let's try something with a little mor kick then." Rasen said as he activated the limit Meteorain. As he shone brightly he slammed the First Tsurugu into the ground sending up a large chunk very high. He jumped up behind it and smashed the rock, sending it toward Kobe as it fragmented and appeared like a meteor shower.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 pm

*swings the fire sword and knocks the rocks away and i swing the blade at him*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Rasen split the First Tsurugito give him the motion to dodge. When he landed he grabbed each of the blades and reattached them while charging at Kobe to fight at close range. Rasen knew that a longer blade would be useless in closer range. His next move was to bring a diagonal slash from the his top right to bottom left.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:45 pm

*my great sword shortens into a smaller blade(i am able to transform other things too)and i parry his blade*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Rasen used his wrist to rotate the blade in motion in order to continue it's speed. He brought the blade down again from the top left this time, planning out multiple strikes in the same manner.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm

heh*raises my arm and as his blade comes down i trap it between my armor and my arm and i slash at his face*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Rasen seperated the blade again and grabbed the short blade to block his holding the short in his left hand. He then let go of the main blade and grabbed one of the other two long blades with his right and and slashed at Kobe's stomach.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:26 am

....*lets go and jumps backward doing a backflip*
    Rasen
    Rasen
    Admin

Post by Rasen Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Rasen threw the short and long blade at Kobe while grabbing the other long blade and main blade out the air and charging. He jumped and spun in the air whileslicing at Kobe with both blades.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

....*bends backward so my back touches the ground and fire flares from my palm as he sails over me*havent u realized u need help by now and that im not even trying
    Talon
    Talon

Number of posts : 20
    class : Gunslinger and Platoon one gun master

Post by Talon Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Talon enters the training area,immedietly drawing his gun. He fires rapidly,keeping a steady aim on kobe.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:11 pm

*fire walls come up around me as i look tot he newcomer*hello talon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:04 pm